- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Keeper’s Lodge is conveniently located a short five minute drive from the popular market town of Thirsk. Its cobbled market place which hosts bi-weekly markets along with the many independent shops make it a popular visitor destination. Lying in the Vale of York, Thirsk is midway between the North York Moors and Yorkshire Dales, making it the ideal location for keen walkers. Alternatively there are plenty of shorter walks around the Thirsk area for those looking for walks at a gentler pace. Travel to the nearby towns of Harrogate, Ripon and North Allerton in less than a 30 minute drive. At each of these traditional North Yorkshire towns you will find a variety of fascinating independent shops, restaurants, tea shops, museums and galleries. Visiting the medieval walled city of York is an absolute must for anyone fascinated by history. York first came to prominence in Roman times and since then has continued to be an important place of historical and cultural relevance. It is overflowing with stunning architecture, including the iconic York minister, and many exciting attractions to visit. This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps three guests (maximum of two adults).
- One double bedroom with en-suite bathroom. One single bedroom with pull out trundle bed.
- Small-holding location.
- Enclosed garden.
- First floor sun terrace with views to open countryside.
- Children welcome (See property 'Notes').
- Baby in own moses basket welcome.
- Sorry no pets.
- Off street parking for one car.
- Minimum two night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Keepers Lodge before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009