- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Keepers Cottage, Lynton
Keepers Cottage has been recently refurbished to a high standard offering very comfortable, contemporary living with all bedrooms and living areas offering sea views across lush green Exmoor countryside. With three bedrooms and there shower/bathrooms as well as an extra lounge the property is ideal for families and groups of friends.The famous twin coastal villages of Lynton and Lynmouth are just two miles.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 2 miles
- Nearest amenities: 1 mile
- Pets: 2 pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms one with en-suite shower room, bathroom, shower room, living room, dining room, additional small living room, kitchen, utility room,
- Beds: 2 double beds, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: Smart TV with freeview, DVD , Fibre Optic Broadband.
- General: LPG gas central heating, Woodburner
- Utilities: Gas hob and electric oven , microwave, fridge/ freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer,
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels, and highchair. Purified Borehole water
- Outdoors: Terraced lawns and patio
- Parking: Private parking for two or three small cars
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Keepers Cottage, Lynton before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 01/08/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are