- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Keepers Cottage, Brendon
Keepers Cottage is a beautiful place for two people to relax in and enjoy the tranquility of Exmoor with views of a river (for which you can obtain a license to fish) and with horses grazing in the surrounding fields. The accommodation is light and immaculately presented, and the ideal location for exploring the coast and countryside around Lynmouth.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Coast: Less than 7 miles
- Amenities: Less than 3 miles
- Pets: 2 dogs allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: Bedroom, en-suite bathroom, living/dining room, kitchen, cloakroom/WC
- Beds: 1 super king-size bed
- Luxuries: DVD and video players, woodburning stove with one basket of complimentary logs. Wi-Fi Broadband.
- General: Underfloor heating, Freesat TV, stereo
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge and freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, use of tumble dryer on site
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen and towels provided, travel cot
- Outdoors: Enclosed garden with lawn and patio, garden furniture
- Parking: Private parking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Keepers Cottage, Brendon before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Riverside Cottage, Malmsmead||0.4 Miles|
|Oare Water Cottage, Malmsmead||0.5 Miles|
|Yenworthy Barn||1.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Cloud Farm Riverside Camping||0.5 Miles|
|Doone Valley Campsite||0.5 Miles|
|Millslade Camping||1.1 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009