- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Standing on the edge of a Christmas tree planation this cottage with a vintage feel is a great base from which to explore Norfolk. Or rest and relax in the tranquil location
- Size: Sleeps up to 7, 4 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 18 miles
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: 2.5 miles
- Family friendly? Yes
- Pets: 3 Pets allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: TV's Free Sat, DVD & CD player, WiFi
- General: O.F.C.H. Wood burner & open fire
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric hob & oven, Microwave, Fridge with ice box, Washing machine, Dishwasher
- Rooms: 4 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite Shower room 1 Sitting room,1 Sitting/Dining room, 1 Kitchen/Breakfast room, 1 Cloakroom,
- Beds: 1 King-size, 1 Double , 1 Twin , 1 Single
- Other: Towels, Travel cot, Highchair, Stairgate, Books and games provided.
- Note: Pet must be kept downstairs - please be aware of our booking information regarding pets
- Outdoors: Enclosed rear garden with patio, table & chairs, barbecue, large shed for storage of cycles
- Access: Parking for 3 cars dependent on size
- Mobile phone signal: strong
- Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Keepers Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|The Waiting Rooms||0.6 Miles|
|Brandiston Barn Cott||1.5 Miles|
|The Old School House||1.5 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Top Farm Camping & Caravan Site||3.6 Miles|
|The Fox Public House||5.4 Miles|
|Little Haven Caravan Park||6.5 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009