- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
This lovely spacious home has been beautifully refurbished with input from an interior designer. Ideally situated between the wide sandy beach of Constantine Bay and Trevose Golf Club; both within easy walking distance. Constantine Bay also has a good general stores and Rick Stein's Padstow is just three miles away.
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Beds: Twins (3') in all bedrooms.
- Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring your own beach towels).
- Accessibility: Easy access.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Built-in electric oven, ceramic hob, dishwasher, large larder fridge, large larder freezer, food processor.
- Nearest beach: 0.2 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
- Outdoors: The building forms a U shape to the rear which encloses a patio and acts as a sun trap. There is a further quarter acre garden for children to play in, mainly laid to lawn. Mature trees abut the boundary. Weber barbecue, patio table and chairs, sun loungers. The garden is enclosed, but a determined dog possibly could escape. Driveway to lockable double garage with space for one car or storage of golf clubs, pushchairs, surfboards, bikes etc.
- Parking: Parking for 3 cars on the driveway.
- Family facilities: Not provided but can be hired - see hire page.
- Pets:£25 per pet per week; maximum 2. Information about bringing your pet.
- General: Electricity included in rent, open fire in lounge, electric convector radiators throughout (thermostatically controlled), heated towel rails in bathrooms; 3 large separate hot water tanks with electric immersion heaters provide plenty of hot water.
- Important notes: No smoking, WiFi provided.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Kalundu before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 01/08/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are