- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Jessie's Place provides luxury accommodation in a central location a few minutes' walk to the shops, restaurants, harbour and beaches of wonderful St Ives. With designer furniture, stylish furnishings, a bespoke hand-made kitchen, outdoor terrace and far-reaching sea views you are sure to enjoy a wonderful stay here.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 1 x king, 1 x double, 2 x singles.
- Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided at the property for free.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Neff gas 5 ring hob and electric oven, microwave, Gorenje fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Outdoors: Pretty outdoor terrace with rattan garden furniture and some sea views.
- Parking: Parking available at Park Avenue public car park within 10 minutes' walk where a weekly pass can be purchased. It is possible to drive close to the property to unload your car before leaving it in the public car park.
- Family facilities: None provided.
- Pets: 1 pet welcome, £25 per week.
- General: WiFi included. Electricity included in rent; Electric heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking. No stag or hen party bookings are permitted here.
- Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Jessie's Place before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 01/08/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are