- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Beautiful views through mature trees over open fields from a spacious and pet-friendly cottage near Llanberis in peaceful Snowdonia National Park. Surrounded by peaceful farmland, guests can explore the immediate area by foot or by bike. 1 mile walk to village of Llanrug for the nearest pub and shops, and the first beach of the Llyn Peninsula is 6 miles away. Snowdon 4½ miles away and wealth of other tourist attractions nearby
- Size: sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 double, 2 twin
- Rooms: single storey accommodation comprises open plan living/kitchen/dining area, 3 bedrooms, bathroom, utility room
- Kitchen & utilities: includes washing machine and dishwasher
- Entertainment: TV, DVD player, DVDs and books
- For families: cot and highchair available on request (please bring own bedding)
- Outside: enclosed lawn and courtyard
- Parking: ample parking
- General: wifi, bed linen provided (towels £2.50 per person), heating and electricity included
- Pets: up to 2 medium dogs at £20 each
- Notes: no smoking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Jasmine Bach before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Ty Llyffant - HW7355||0.0 Miles|
|Tyddyn Ddeugoed||0.5 Miles|
|Buarthau Cottage||0.9 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009