- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
The cottage is in the perfect location, being in one of the most picturesque villages in the North Cotswolds which boasts many thatched cottages, a charming church, the oldest Friends Meeting House in the country (17th Century) and the 'Bakers Arms' pub, offering real ale and excellent food in both bar and restaurant. This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Two bedrooms.
- One shower room.
- Several steps up to an enclosed, pretty garden.
- Two dogs welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- Large inglenook fireplace with gas effect wood burning stove.
- Kemble piano.
- Within walking distance of the local pub.
- Flagstone floors, leaded glass windows and exposed beams.
- Todenham Manor Farm can deliver a box of fresh meat to your cottage for your stay.
- Children over five years are welcome. Baby welcome (please bring your own travel cot/highchair).
- Minimum of a two night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Ingleside Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Inglenook Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Mary's Acre||0.2 Miles|
|Honeypot Cottages||1.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Fosseway Farm||4.6 Miles|
|Cotswold Farm Park||7.9 Miles|
|Hayles Fruit Farm||8.4 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009