- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
A beautiful, spacious, detached, stone-built house sleeping up to eight people in four bedrooms, with a large lounge, separate snug, dining room and a large kitchen/diner. The master bedroom has a separate dressing room which leads to an en suite shower room. There are three further double rooms, one having its own wet room and the other two benefitting from the house bathroom which has a standalone roll top bath and a separate shower. Huttons Garth is located close to the local pub and shop in Hunton, is just a short drive away from the Yorkshire Dales market towns of Leyburn, Richmond and Bedale with their popular pubs, shops, tea rooms and markets.
* Size: Sleeps 8, 4 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: 61 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
* Pets: Maximum two dogs welcome by prior agreement.
* Short breaks: Accepted all year round.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 4 bedrooms, kitchen/diner, utility room, lounge, snug, dining room, 1 bathroom, 2 ensuites, dressing room.
* Beds: 1 king-size bed, 3 double beds.
* Luxuries: Smart TV with basic Sky package, DVD player, free unlimited WiFi.
* General: Oil central heating, underfloor heating in all downstairs areas, radiators to all upstairs rooms. Wood burning stove in the lounge (welcome pack of fuel provided).
* Utilities: Fridge freezer, electric range cooker, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine.
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, iron and ironing board.
* Other: Towels are provided. Please note the TV in the snug does not receive TV channels, it is suitable for the DVDs only. The Smart TV in the lounge has a basic Sky package. Unlimited WiFi is available free of charge. Smoking is not allowed at this property. Mobile phone signal is variable. Welcome pack of fuel for wood burning stove is provided. Stair gate available.
* Layout: Set over two floors.
* Outdoors: A terraced garden to the rear of the property, gardens to the front, please note these are not enclosed.
* Parking:Plentiful private parking on the drive.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
Your review here?
Have you visited Huttons Garth before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 01/08/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are