- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Hutchinghayes Barn is an immaculately renovated country retreat in the rural setting of Combe Raleigh. Up to 4 guests can be accommodated in this luxury 2 bedroom property. This is an exclusive property set in 32 acres of the Hutchinghaye Estate. Located only a short distance from the A30, allowing easy access to Exeter, East Devon, Sidmouth Beach and the Jurassic coast.
- Size: sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms
- Beds: 3 beds (1 king, 2 Singles).
- Rooms: Ground floor kitchen-diner lounge. First floor two bedrooms and a family bathroom-bath.
- Kitchen & utilities: Belfast sink, oven, cooker hob, microwave, electric kettle, a cafetiére, fridge & dishwasher.
- Entertainment: smart TV, DVD.
- For families: books, DVD’s
- Outside: sunny Italianate courtyard with furniture.
- Parking: parking on the private driveway.
- General: WI-Fi, underfloor heating and electricity included, linen/towels provided, non-smoking.
- Pets: 2 pets allowed.
- Notes: The property resides in the same grounds as Hutchinghayes Farmhouse (Sleeps 8-10) and for guests who wish; this property can also be booked alongside the Barn to offer more flexible accommodation for further guests (12 - 14 guests in total).
- This property has a refundable Accidental Damage Deposit of £200, which is payable to Discovery Holiday Homes with the final balance of your holiday, eight weeks prior to your arrival, and is refunded within 5 working days of your departure. Alternatively, you may wish to pay a non-refundable Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver equivalent to 10% of the Accidental Damage Deposit value, which covers you for the full value of the Accidental Damage Deposit, should any damage occur during your stay.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Hutchinghayes Barn before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 02/08/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are