- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Honeycomb Cottage is charming - interiors are contemporary, stylish and comfortable, beautifully decorated in a neutral palette. This coastal escape is in a great location too with the stylish shops, galleries, cafes, pubs and beaches just a short walk away. But you don’t need to head out to have fun… simply relax in the hot tub in the walled garden and enjoy!
Get out and about and explore Mumbles, this delightful coastal village is home to some excellent boutiques, stylish shops, galleries and cafes. Further afield, drive along the Gower Peninsular and step back in time with a visit to one of the many castles, stroll along the coastal paths and stop off at one of the fabulous beaches along the way.
- Size: sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 x king, 1 x king (zip 'n' link, this can be made up as a twin on request)
- Lounge: soft seating, Smart TV, coffee table.
- Kitchen/diner: Electric oven, gas hob, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and a washing machine.
- Cloakroom: WC and wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 1: king bed, dressing table, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- Family bathroom: Bath with shower over, WC and basin.
- Bedroom 2: King (zip 'n' link, this can be made up as a twin on request), hanging rail and a chest of drawers.
- Entertainment: Smart TV, books and games
- For families: travel cot and high chair.
- Outside: walled garden with hot tub and garden furniture to the rear.
- Parking: parking for 1 large car and 1 small car to the front and on driveway.
- General: Changeover day - Friday. Gas CH. Bed linen & towels provided. WiFi. Hot tub
- Pets: dogs welcome. Note - you will need to pay an additional pet fee and you must not leave dogs unattended in the property.
- Accidental Damage Deposit: you may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
- Notes: no smoking. Hot tub charges - £60 per short break or £100 per full week booking.
Your review here?
Have you visited Honeycomb Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Myrtle Terrace||0.1 Miles|
|Oyster Cottage||0.1 Miles|
|Old Coastguard Cottage||0.1 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Three Cliffs Bay Holiday Park||5.1 Miles|
|Nicholaston Farm Caravan and Camping Site||6.1 Miles|
|Nicholaston Campsite||6.3 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009