- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
A cosy property tucked away from the hustle and bustle but still within easy walking distance of the heart of the historic Georgian town of Holt. Just a short drive from the beautiful North Norfolk Coast, ideal for exploring, shopping and relaxing - the dogs are welcome too !
Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 4 miles
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Family friendly ? Yes
- Pets: Two well behaved dogs are welcome, please be aware of our booking information regarding pets
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Freesat TV, DVD player, Blu-ray player, CD player, iPod dock, DAB Radio
- General: G.C.H and electric flame effect fire
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Freestanding Electric cooker & hob, Washer/Dryer, Fridge with icebox, Freezer, Microwave
- Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Wet Room, 1 Sitting/Dining Room, 1 Kitchen
- Beds: 1 Double bed, 1 set Twins
- Other: Towels. Books and Games, Hairdryer, Radio, WiFi,
- Access: Designated parking for one car with permit
- Mobile phone signal: Variable
Your review here?
Have you visited Home Again before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Cobble Stones||0.0 Miles|
|Sweet Pea Cottage- 28322||0.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|White House Farm||0.4 Miles|
|Grange Farm||2.7 Miles|
|The Shieling||2.9 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009