- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Holly Tree Lodge
Holly Tree Lodge is a stunning holiday cottage for nine guests. In a fabulous location overlooking the sea at Three Cliffs Bay. This beautiful dog friendly bolthole is delightful with stylish furnishings, traditional fireplace and large gardens for alfresco dining. The perfect place for a family celebration, close to The Gower Way for lovely coastal walks.
The Gower Peninsula is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, home to some of the country’s best beaches - perfect for watersports. If it’s culture you’re looking for, why not explore one of the many castles and historical houses in the area. Head to the maritime city of Swansea for some retail therapy or simply relax in the garden… the choice is yours!
- Size: Sleeps 4 in 2 beds
- Beds: 2 x double, 1 x triple (double bed and single bed), 1 x twin
- Sitting room: solid wooden floors, traditional fireplace, 2 sofas, 3 armchairs, TV and DVD.
- Dining room: table and 9 chairs. Original fireplace and a door which leads out to the back garden. Electric hob and single oven, granite work surfaces microwave, freestanding fridge/freezer, breakfast bar with high stools washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Shower room: shower enclosure, WC and wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 1: 2 single beds with chest of drawers, mirror and wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2: double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- Bathroom: bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 3: double bed, single bed, wardrobe space on the landing.
- Bedroom 4: double bed, chest of drawers, wardrobe.
- Entertainment: TV/DVD
- Outside: large garden at the front and enclosed with patio to the rear with outside seating.
- Parking: off road parking for 3 cars.
- General: changeover day - Friday. Oil CH. Bed linen and towels provided. WiFi. 4 star rating.
- Pets: dogs welcome. Note - you will need to pay an additional pet fee and you must not leave dogs unattended in the property.
- Accidental Damage Deposit: you may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Notes: no smoking.
Your review here?
Have you visited Holly Tree Lodge before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Penmaen House||0.0 Miles|
|The School House||0.1 Miles|
|Mulberry Hill Cottage||0.1 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Three Cliffs Bay Holiday Park||0.4 Miles|
|Nicholaston Farm Caravan and Camping Site||0.5 Miles|
|Nicholaston Campsite||0.7 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009