- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Set in a rural farm location, but only a few miles from the delightful north Devon Coast, Holly Cottage is one of a collection of tastefully renovated barns that have been thoughtfully refurbished for holiday makers. There is plenty for the adventurous tourist to indulge in, with walking, horse riding, jeep drives, clay pigeon shooting and quad biking available close by, and the less active can enjoy lazing on the nearby beaches or meandering through the seaside villages enjoying shops and tea rooms.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Beach: Less than 4 miles
- Amenities: Less than 2 miles
- Pets: 1 dog allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, bathroom, en-suite bathroom, cloakroom/WC, open plan living/dining room with kitchen area, shared games room
- Beds: 4 single beds, 1 king-size bed
- Luxuries: Blu-ray DVD player, Blu tooth speaker , pool table and table football in shared games room
- General: Underfloor heating generated by ground source heat pump. 40" LED/HD Smart TV. Freesat HD box. Double USB socket.
- Utilities: Ceramic hob, electric oven, microwave, larder fridge and freezer, washer/dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen and towels provided, WiFi. Emergency phone available
- Outdoors: Courtyard area, picnic table, gas barbecue, storage for bikes/surfboards etc, on site clay pigeon shoot, dog walking areas and picnic area available on farm's 120 acre grounds
- Parking: Private parking for 2 cars
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Holly Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 01/10/2020
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Hazel Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Oak Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Hill View House||1.1 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Stowford Farm Meadows||1.4 Miles|
|Mill Park Caravan & Camp Site||1.9 Miles|
|Hele Valley Holiday Park||2.0 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are