- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Holly Cottage, a refurbished property next to the owner's home yet with a private enclosed garden, is in the village of Banningham in Norfolk, near the coast, the Broads and the cathedral city of Norwich. The lovely countryside with footpaths and lanes is good for walking and cycling and other attractions close by include a steam railway and fishing lakes.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: Less than 8 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 3 miles
- Pets: 1 pet allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: Bedroom with en suite shower room, open plan sitting/kitchen/dining area
- Beds: 1 double bed
- Luxuries: Flat screen TV, DVD player
- General: Electric wall-mounted heaters
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob, fridge with icebox
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
- Outdoors: Lawn, patio, garden furniture, barbecue
- Parking: One vehicle on driveway
- Mobile signal - variable
- Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Holly Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|The Old Stables||0.7 Miles|
|The Old Dairy||0.7 Miles|
|Cooks Farm Barn No5||1.4 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Mill Farm Fishery Lakes & Camping||0.4 Miles|
|Little Haven Caravan Park||2.9 Miles|
|Deers Glade Caravan & Camping Park||3.2 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009