- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
* Size: Sleeps 7, 4 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: Less than 10 miles.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.3 mile.
* Pets: One dog is welcome in the downstairs of the property.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, 1 Lounge, 1 Kitchen, 1 Dining Room.
* Beds: 2 double beds, 3 single beds.
* Luxuries: 2 woodburning stoves, small coffee machine, TV with Freeview and DVD player, Netflix, Blu-ray, surround sound Unlimited WiFi is available free of charge.
* General: Electric instant heat independent intelligent heaters, two woodburning stoves in lounge and dining room.
* Utilities: Fridge freezer, electric induction hob, electric oven and grill, dishwasher, washing machine, combi microwave
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron and Ironing board.
* Other: Towels are provided. Strictly no smoking. Travel cot and highchair available. Mobile phone signal strong.
* Layout: Over three floors. Ground floor, first floor and second floor.
* Outdoors: Enclosed patio with patio furniture, lockable bike shed, outside taps and lovely country views.
* Parking: Unrestricted on road parking near the property.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Hillrise before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009