- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Hill Farm Massingham
Dating back to the 1880’s, these modern, lavish properties surrounded by parkland, retain authentic, original and characterful features throughout and have all the mod cons and toys to boot - the tennis court, pétanque court, stunning indoor pool with modular cellular ceiling and colour-changing LED lights plus six-person sauna will keep your party busy in to the evening after a busy day exploring. Lovingly and thoughtfully restored, this is stylish living at its best, with cosy communal areas with comfortable sofas and wood-burning stoves in two of the units, mood lighting, stunning art work and eleven, spacious bedrooms, all with luxurious en-suite bathrooms or walk-in showers.
With amazing views of the properties' parkland, the real gem is the herd of doe-eyed, handfed, beautiful breeding fallow, sika,axis, barasinga and red deer which roam around, peering inside the windows or coming to visit morning, noon and twilight on their way to the pond for a drink. The deer theme features in all of the properties, each one with its own bespoke, antler chandelier as a focus for its high-end, cosy open-plan living.
All three of the Hill Farm Massingham barns properties can be booked individually, as a combination of two of the barns or altogether (sleeping thirty one guests). Fallow Folly (sleeps seven guests) and The Owl House (sleeps ten guests) are interlinked internally, while access to Red Stag Lodge (sleeps fourteen) is via an external path. This holiday at a glance The accommodation comprises of three properties in total sleeps thirty-one guests.
Fallow Folly –
- Sleeps seven guests.
- Master bedroom with 6' super king-size zip and link bed.
- Ground floor bedroom with 5' king-size bed.
- Ground floor family room with a 6'super king size zip and link bed and a 3' single bed.
- One en-suite bathroom with bath and shower over.
- Two en-suite shower rooms.
The Owl House –
- Sleeps ten guests (maximum of eight adults).
- Master bedroom with 6' super king-size zip and link bed and en-suite bathroom.
- Ground floor bedroom with 6' super king-size zip and link bed and en-suite bathroom.
- Ground floor bedroom dormitory with chalet-style, built-in bunk complex and en-suite shower room.
- Wood burning stove.
- Sleeps fourteen guests (maximum of twelve adults).
- Master bedroom with 6' super king-size four poster bed and en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom with 7' emperor-size bed and en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom with 6' super king-size zip and link bed and en-suite shower room.
- Bedroom with 5' king-size bed and en-suite shower room.
- Bedroom dormitory with chalet-style, built-in bunk complex and en-suite shower room.
- Wood burning stove.
- Heated indoor swimming pool.
- Sauna seating six.
- Tennis Court.
- Pétanque Court.
- Children of all ages welcome.
- Six well-behaved dogs welcome (See notes).
- Private parking.
- Enclosed communal courtyard.
- Minimum three night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Hill Farm Massingham before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|The Owl House||0.0 Miles|
|Red Stag Lodge||0.0 Miles|
|Fallow Folly||0.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Greenwoods Campsite||4.7 Miles|
|Gatton Waters||5.0 Miles|
|Pentney Park Caravan & Camping Site||7.1 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009