- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Highton Manor & Spa West Wing
Be swept upstairs to the minstrel’s gallery, with home cinema. To one side find a separate bar space with built in and free-standing bars, stocked with red and white wine glasses, champagne flutes and shot glasses and to the other a large dressing room with dressing tables and boudoir bathing. On the ground floor, a LED T.V with separate in-built sound system allows guests to party in what is one big party space! A separate dining room offers a more formal dining option than the island or, to quote one guest, ‘that’s not an island but a continent’, around which guests sit in the party kitchen. The West Wing exceeds all expectations.
This big party house exudes the biggest of welcomes and ensures the perfect house party experience, whatever the weather! Whether lounging in the spa or in the shaded gardens, enjoying the woodland walk, cricket or croquet on the lawns, an impromptu picnic by the duck pond, Pimms and a barbeque on the terrace or indulging in afternoon tea, Highton Manor & Spa can be enjoyed 365 days a year! Whether catching a winter or a summer sunrise or sunset, the sheltered terraces and gardens with feature lighting are perfect for an al fresco breakfast or drinks late into the evening.
Conveniently located for M1, M42, M6 and both East Midlands and Birmingham airports, yet set in 10 acres in stunning Leicestershire countryside.
Highton Manor & Spa West Wing can now be booked for midweek stays.
From 1st October - 31st March
Monday - Wednesday or Wednesday to Friday rates are £2,310
Monday - Friday rates are £4,620
From 1st April - 30th September
Monday - Wednesday or Wednesday to Friday rates are £2,614
Monday - Friday rates are £5,228
|Good news! This property is available as a Vill’otel|
Yey! Wait… what is that?
Imagine hosting your own country house dinner party, without lifting a finger – except to summon the butler! For the ultimate luxury, a dedicated chef and butler can provide a bespoke dinner menu and service, whether for business or pleasure, or both. A traditional cooked breakfast/ buffet or picnic lunch are also available throughout your stay with maid service, concierge and chauffeur, as required.
A yoga/pilates instructor and personal trainer, should you wish to take advantage of the adjoining studio, can be engaged to ensure that you return home refreshed and rejuvenated in body and mind during your stay. Indulge body and soul in The Spa, where a range of treatments and therapies perfectly compliment the pool, whirlpool and steam/sauna experience.
Babysitting (£6/hr), cleaning (£8/hr) and catering (variable cost) available on request.
|Good news For a little extra, This property is available as a Vill’otel|
With a vill’otel holiday, you can enjoy all these services throughout your stay:
- Aromatherapy massage
- Back massage
- Stress Relief Massage
- Body Brush
- Head Massage
- Hog Roast
- Gaming tables
Let’s be Active:
- Fitness class
- Dance class
- Clay pigeon shooting
- Laser clay shooting
Let’s be Creative:
- Chocolate Tasting and Truffle Making
- Chocolate making
- Cupcake decoration
- Close-up Magic workshop
- Wine tasting
- Art classes including Life Drawing
£1,000 off 3-night stays between the 8th -11th and the 15th - 18th of March 2019. Discount will be applied at time of booking. Offer valid from the 14th of February 2019.
- Bedroom 1: Two double beds with en-suite shower, basin and toilet
- Bedroom 2: One double bed
- Bedroom 3: One double bed with direct terrace access
- Family bathroom with two bowl vanity unit, toilet and shower
- Bedroom 4: One double bed, one double bed in adjoining room to bedroom 4 with en-suite basin and toilet
- Family bathroom with double vanity unit, toilet and shower
Lower ground floor annexe
- Bedroom 6: One super King bed with en-suite shower, toilet, vanity unit with direct access to the terrace
- Bedroom 7: Two single beds
- Bedroom 8: Two single beds
- Family bathroom with vanity unit, toilet and shower
- Additional sleeping area with two doubles and a single bed
Further shower and toilets can be found in the spa.
- Sweeping double staircase to wrap around open plan first floor gallery
- BenQ home cinema
- Dining for 24
- Spacious sitting room
- Bar with snug off
- Complementary Wifi
- Huge central dining island
- Built in music system
- Large wall mounted flat screen tv
- ZIP boiling water tap
- Integrated Miele and Rangemaster
- Two combination oven
- Coffee Maker
- Wine Cooler
- Ice Freezer
- Washing Machine
(These facilities are shared between all guests staying at Highton)
- Indoor spa pool
- Spa garden with hot tub
- 'Suite of Treats' with single and double treatments room and relaxation area with qualified therapists.
- Extensive spa menu
- Dance/Pilates/Yoga studio with qualified instructors
- Games room
- Boules court
- Terraces, courtyards, lawns, woodlands, fields, duck pond
- Direct access to way-marked footpaths, the garendon trail and national cycle network
- nursery furniture
- mattresses to be sited where guests choose.
*dining room can be used as additional bedroom.
*Important: Shared pool and hot tub use between South Wing and West Wing. Guests can agree mutually acceptable slots in advance between themselves.
Your review here?
Have you visited Highton Manor & Spa West Wing before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Highton Manor & Spa Estate||0.0 Miles|
|Highton Manor & Spa South Wing||0.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Donington Park Farmhouse Hotel||3.2 Miles|
|Kingsmills Caravan & Camping Park||4.4 Miles|
|Lower Grange Farm||5.5 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009