- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Highton Manor & Spa South Wing
Once inside, the South Wing is truly impressive: a sumptuous entrance hall with guest cloakroom, drawing room, dining room and huge state of the art party kitchen with Miele appliances.
Two ground floor double bedrooms with bathroom reassure even the most discerning guest that this is a house that does not disappoint! A grandiose staircase, again like something from a Hollywood film set, sweeps up to a half minstrel gallery with seating, leading to six double bedrooms, three en-suite and two with boudoir bathing!
This big party house exudes the biggest of welcomes and ensures the perfect house party experience, whatever the weather! Whether lounging in the spa or in the shaded gardens, enjoying the woodland walk, cricket or croquet on the lawns, an impromptu picnic by the duck pond, Pimms on the wrap-around 360º terrace or indulging in afternoon tea in the drawing room, Highton Manor & Spa South Wing can be enjoyed 365 days a year! Whether catching a winter or a summer sunrise or sunset, the sheltered terraces and gardens with feature lighting are perfect for an al fresco breakfast or drinks late into the evening.
Conveniently located for M1, M42, M6 and both East Midlands and Birmingham airports, yet set in 10 acres in stunning Leicestershire countryside.
Highton Manor & Spa South Wing can now be booked for midweek stays.
From 1st October - 31st March
Monday - Wednesday or Wednesday to Friday rates are £2,310
Monday - Friday rates are £4,620
From 1st April - 30th September
Monday - Wednesday or Wednesday to Friday rates are £2,614
Monday - Friday rates are £5,228
|Good news! This property is available as a Vill’otel|
Yey! Wait… what is that?
|Good news! For a little extra, This property is available as a Vill’otel|
With a vill’otel holiday, you can enjoy all these services throughout your stay:
- Aromatherapy massage
- Back massage
- Stress Relief Massage
- Body Brush
- Head Massage
- Hog Roast
- Gaming tables
Let’s be Active:
- Fitness class
- Dance class
- Clay pigeon shooting
- Laser clay shooting
Let’s be Creative:
- Chocolate Tasting and Truffle Making
- Chocolate making
- Cupcake decoration
- Close-up Magic workshop
- Wine tasting
- Art classes including Life Drawing
This is by no means an exhaustive list, so please just contact Oliver’s VIP Concierge Team to help you arrange any of those little extras that can really make the difference.
£1,000 off a 3-night stay between the 8th - 11th of March 2019. Discount will be applied at time of booking. Offer valid from the 14th February 2019.
- Bedroom 1: Two double beds and two single beds with ensuite shower room with slipper bath, over bath shower head, basin and toilet. Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 2: Two double beds, ensuite shower, basin and toilet. Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 3: Two single beds, under window slipper bath and en-suite bathroom with basin and toilet. Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 4: Two single beds with en-suite shower, basin and toilet. Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 5: Two single beds with under window slipper bath and en-suite bathroom with basin and toilet. Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 6: One bunk bed which is suitable for adults. Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 7: Two single beds with direct access to the terrace. Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 8: Two single beds with direct access to the terrace. Sleeps 2 **Bedroom 8 leads into bedroom 7
Further showers, toilets, basins and hair drying stations can be found in the spa.
- Entrance Hall with sweeping staircase and ivory piano
- Drawing Room
- Minstrel gallery with seating
- Guests cloakroom with double basin
- Home office
- Complementary Wifi
- Dining Room
- Dining table
- Huge central island with breakfast bar
- Large wall mounted television
- Sound bar music system
- Zip boiling water tap
- Integrated Miele and Rangemaster appliances
- Two combination oven
- two fridges
- coffee machine
- wine cooler
- Ice maker
- Washing machine
(These facilities are shared between all guests staying at Highton)
- Indoor spa pool
- ‘Suite of treats’ with single and double treatment room with qualified therapists and relaxation area
- Extensive spa menu
- Dance/Pilates/Yoga studio for use with Highfields Manor Instructors
- Games rooms
- Spa garden with hot tub and seating
- Boules court
- Grassed recreational space for ball games and inflatables
- Woodland walks within the grounds
- Direct access to way-marked footpaths, the garendon trail and national cycle network
*Important Shared pool and hot tub use between South Wing and West Wing. Guests can agree mutually acceptable slots in advance between themselves.
Your review here?
Have you visited Highton Manor & Spa South Wing before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Highton Manor & Spa West Wing||0.0 Miles|
|Highton Manor & Spa Estate||0.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Donington Park Farmhouse Hotel||3.2 Miles|
|Kingsmills Caravan & Camping Park||4.4 Miles|
|Lower Grange Farm||5.5 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009