- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
High Croft is a delightful four bedroomed house with a large garden and a hot tub. It is situated in a picturesque location between seaside resort of Scarbrough and the North York Moors. There is off road parking for four cars.
* Size: Sleeps 8, 4 bedrooms
* Nearest Beach: 2.5 miles
* Nearest Amenities: 1 mile
* Pets: 2 dogs welcome.
* Short Breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not permitted at this property.
* Rooms: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, downstairs toilet, lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory.
* Beds: 2 doubles, 4 single beds.
* Luxuries: Sky TV in lounge, TV's in all bedrooms, WiFi.
* General: Oil central heating.
* Utilities: Fridge/freezer, electric ceramic hob, electric oven and grill, wine cooler and ice machine, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher.
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron.
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
* Layout: Accommodation is over two floors. Ground floor and first floor. The owners occupy part of the ground floor and there is an internal door from the kitchen to their accommodation.
* Outdoors: Large mature sloping front garden, front patio with a large table and chairs, second patio to rear of the property with hot tub with bluetooth pop up speakers, charcoal barbecue.
* Parking: Private parking for up to four cars.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited High Croft before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 20/03/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are