- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Tucked away at the end of a quiet, cul-de-sac, Hideout is a peaceful retreat for four looking to rest and re-charge on this beautiful stretch of Suffolk coastline. Fully refurbished in 2019, Hideout has been given a total makeover to provide a 'one-of-a-kind' stay in the heart of the much loved coastal town of Felixstowe. Full to the brim with antique interest, Hideout combines mid-century chic with 21st century living, from the carefully selected furniture including G-Plan and re-covered leather armchairs, to the bespoke paint in the sitting room lovingly named 'Hideout Blue'.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than a mile
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Pets: One well behaved dog welcome
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: WiFi, Nest heating, USB sockets
- General: Gas central heating
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Double oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, 4 ring electric hob
- Rooms: Siting/dining room, kitchen, bathroom, 2 bedrooms, 1 ensuite shower room
- Beds: 1 king sized bed, 2 single beds
- Other: Linen and towels provided. Ground floor accommodation.
- Parking: Private parking for two cars.
- There is a carbon monoxide detector at this property.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Hideout. before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 20/03/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are