- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Two bedroom retreat with off-road parking, private enclosed patio area and close to local amenities.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: Less than 1 a mile.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 a mile.
* Pets: One well behaved dog welcome.
* Short breaks: Accepted all year round in 2016
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge / Diner, kitchen, utility room.
* Beds: 1 Double / bunks: bottom bunk is a double bed.
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview. Wi-Fi.
* General: Gas central heating.
* Utilities: Gas hob, Electric oven and grill, microwave, fridge with icebox, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron & Ironing board.
* Other: Bed linen and towels, travel cot, high chair.
* Layout: The property is set over 2 floors. Ground floor and the first floor
* Parking: Off road parking for 2 cars.
*Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Helredale Retreat before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Captain Cooks Haven||0.1 Miles|
|March Apartment||0.2 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009