- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Hellfire Jack's is a spacious and modern barn conversion, situated in a rural setting above Portreath on the North Cornwall coast. The property is a fantastic choice for family or a group of friends looking for a luxury stay in Cornwall. Complete with hot tub and offering five bedrooms, the property is suitable for all ages, providing bedroom and bathroom facilities on both the ground floor and first floor.
• Sleeps: 10.
• Bedrooms: 5 bedrooms.
• Beds: 1 x super king, 2 x double, 2 x twin.
• Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided, please bring your own beach towels.
• Accessibility: Property is arranged over a level ground floor and a first floor, accessed by a flight of internal and external stairs.
• Kitchen & Utilities: Microwave, toaster, kettle, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/ freezer, electric oven and hob, dryer.
• Nearest beach: Portreath beach - 1 mile.
• Nearest amenities: At Portreath Harbour - 1 mile.
• Outdoors: Private patio with table, chairs and hot tub. Additional shared garden with slide and swings for children.
• Parking: Plenty of parking for two cars, with additional parking available in the shared courtyard.
• Family facilities: Cot and highchair available on request.
• Pets: Sorry, no pets allowed.
• General: Wifie provided, no smoking.
• Important notes: The barn is situated next to a farm, and the outside courtyard is shared with neighbouring holiday lets.
• Changeover time: Arrival 4pm, departure 10am.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Hellfire Jack's before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Pastrol Cottage||0.3 Miles|
|Coast Watch||0.4 Miles|
|Barnacles (P)||0.4 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Cambrose Touring Park||1.7 Miles|
|Porthtowan Tourist Park||2.3 Miles|
|Globe Vale Holiday Park||2.8 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009