- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
This quaint barn conversion in a courtyard of three holiday cottages within the countryside of North Devon but only a short drive to the beautiful coastline.
Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 7 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 3 mile
- Pets: 2 pets allowed. Please keep on leads in the grounds of the home, due to animals.
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, Shower room, kitchen/diner/living room.
- Beds: 1 Double, 1 bunk bedded room Childrens size bunks only (5"9).
- Luxuries: Wood burner electric effect fire.
- General: Biomass Central heating, Smart TV.
- Utilities: Electric oven, electric hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer compartment.
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels included. Travel Cot, Highchair, Bed Sides, Baby Bath. 4pm arrival time. Use of a laundry room by arrangement with Homeowner.
- Outdoors: Use of grounds and Playroom, area to store bikes and boards.
- Parking: One allocated space
Your review here?
Have you visited Hayloft Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Owl Barn||0.0 Miles|
|The Stables||0.1 Miles|
|Hill View House||1.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|West Down Caravan & Camping||1.2 Miles|
|Stowford Farm Meadows||1.6 Miles|
|Mullacott Park||1.8 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009