- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
This semi detached cottage has been delightfully furnished and is situated within close proximity to the coast. The use of the onwer's indoor heated salt water swimming pool will be an added attraction. This village, has a pub, shop and award winning fish and chip shop.which offers an excellent selection of walks.
Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: About 4 miles
- Takes: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Family friendly? Yes
- Pets: 3 pets allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Plasma TV with DVD player, WiFi
- General: Electric heating and woodburner.
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric cooker, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Washing machine, shared Tumble dryer
- Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Open plan room with 1 sitting area/dining/kitchen area
- Beds: 1 Double bed, Twin beds
- Other: Towels, Books and games provided, Highchair, Cot
- Note: Pets must be kept downstairs - please be aware of our booking information regarding pets
- Outdoors: Courtyard with seating
- Parking: for 1-2 cars dependent on size
- Mobile phone signal: poor
- Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
- Notes: Use of the owner's salt water swimming pool with Jacuzzi jets, comfortable seating, TV with Sky, Treadmill. Pool table. The swimming pool is available between the hours of 8am and 3pm and is shared between all three cottages. Please note there is no lifeguard, so an adult must supervise children of any age at all times and nobody can use the pool area on their own. No alcohol is to be consumed in the pool area. The pool area is closed from Jan - End March.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Hawthorne Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Rainbow Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Barnacle Barn||0.1 Miles|
|Driftwood Barn||0.1 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Poppyland Touring Park||1.8 Miles|
|Deers Glade Caravan & Camping Park||2.1 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009