- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Haughton Castle - Farm House
Cottage visitors may walk on the Estate land and particularly along the two miles of the North Tyne River which is part of the estate. Please avoid the areas marked 'Private' in front of the castle. The Castle is not open to the public, however the owner is happy to show guests round, subject to it being practicable at the time.
Haughton Castle Farm House is situated upriver on a very small, quiet public lane approximately half a mile from the entrance to Haughton Castle. It has an elevated position approx 40 metres from the River Tyne. The attractive stone Farm House has lovely views over pastures and woodland down to the river and is centrally heated throughout. The lawned garden area has garden furniture, a barbecue and overlooks the river North Tyne, with attractive riverside walks. There is a second sitting area on the other side of the house with patio equipment. This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Three bedrooms, one en-suite shower room and one family bathroom.
- Lawned garden with enclosed courtyard.
- Use of a tennis court by arrangement with the owners, tennis rackets and tennis balls are available.
- Onsite parking.
- One well behaved dog welcome (small additional charge).
- Please note that mobile reception can be unreliable.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Haughton Castle - Farm House before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Haughton Castle - White Lodge||0.0 Miles|
|Haughton Castle - Garden Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Southlands Farm Cottages||1.5 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009