- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
The village is home to The Ebrington Arms, voted Village Pub of the Year by the Sunday Times 2017, serving great food and it's own beers which CAMRA voted best newcomer 2017 (after 5 years of making their own beer!).
Ebrington is also home to Vegetable Matters, a brilliant new store selling local vegetables and a whole range of other quality foods, as well as being a destination for a whole range of breakfasts, light lunches and teas and coffees. This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Two bedrooms.
- One bathroom.
- Inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove.
- Thatched roof.
- Low beams.
- Limestone walls and several traditional latch doors.
- Ebrington lies in a conservation area.
- Celebration hamper available.
- Todenham Manor Farm can deliver a box of fresh meat to your cottage for your stay. Please click here for more details.
- Pretty enclosed rear garden (three steps up to the lawned area) with patio and garden furniture.
- There are quite steep steps with no handrails to access the front of the cottage. Please be aware this may be tricky for guests with mobility difficulties and toddlers.
- Two dogs welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- On-street parking (please see notes).
- Minimum of a two night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Harrowby End before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|3 Longmoor - UKC3494||0.3 Miles|
|1 Manor Lodge Cottages||1.3 Miles|
|Walnut Cottage||1.3 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009