- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
This is a stunning barn conversion with the well-deserved 5 Star AA and Visit England status. Set in the pretty village of Finghall, Wensleydale there is a pub serving good food and stunning views from the enclosed garden. The cottage has breath-taking views from every room, a cosy wood burner and a wood-fired hot tub looking out across the valley. There are 2 ensuite bedrooms, both with ensuite bathrooms (bath, shower, basin and loo) and both decorated to the highest standards with luxury beds and linens.Read More
This stone built barn conversion is located in Finghall, just four miles from the popular market town of Leyburn in the stunning Wensleydale countryside. It is beautifully presented with the highest quality fixtures and fittings. Hare Cottage benefits from a luxurious interior, high specification furnishing and far reaching views over Wensleydale. The beautifully presented open plan living area has large patio doors which lead on to a garden with decked dining area and views over the valley beyond. Here you will find the wood fired hot tub and outside seating area providing a superb social area. Hare Cottage is ideal for families or friends looking to holiday in a first-class property, located close to the famous Forbidden Corner and the Wensleydale Railway. A generous welcome pack also awaits you. The house has the added benefit of private parking.
* Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: 50 miles
* Nearest amenities: 1 mile.
* Pets: 2 dogs.
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 en-suite, open plan lounge/ kitchen/dining area
* Beds: 2 King-size,
* Luxuries: Smart TV, wood fired hot tub.
* General: Central heating, woodburning stove
* Utilities: Electric oven, gas hob, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave
* Standard: Kettle & Toaster, coffee machine Iron. Hairdryer.
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Robes provided for the hot tub. Please note that this property does not allow smoking.
* Layout: Accommodation is over one floor. There are two ground floor bedrooms & en-suites.
* Outdoors: Sunny patios and garden with garden furniture and hot tub. There is a secure Bike Store.
* Parking: Off road parking for ample cars.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Hare Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Turnip House||1.1 Miles|
|White Rose Cottage||1.3 Miles|
|Huttons Garth||1.6 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009