- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Harbour Lights is a Grade II Listed Edwardian house with amazing views of Porthleven’s outer harbour. Situated in a terrace of similar properties within a couple of minutes’ walk from the village with its wide variety of restaurants, cafes, shops and pubs, is has views from all of its front rooms. A large open-plan lounge/diner has a multi-fuel burner for cooler evenings and plenty of comfy seating; whilst the kitchen is well-equipped with everything you’ll need to rustle up a delicious holiday meal. There are three bedrooms – a double, twin and single – and bathroom with a shower over the bath. Outside there is a wide patio area with outside furniture which is perfect to watch the comings and goings on the water below.
- Sleeps: 5.
- Bedrooms: 3.
- Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’), 1 x single (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen provided for free at the property, towels and tea towels not provided.
- Accessibility: Property over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no linen.
- Outside: Paved patio to the front of the property with table and chairs and fantastic views.
- Pets: 1 pet allowed - £25 per week per pet - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: No parking.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 mile.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 mile.
- Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided.
- Important notes: No smoking. Please bring your own towels and tea towels.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Harbour Lights before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Camping & Caravanning
|Poldown Caravan Park||2.6 Miles|
|Pengoon Farm Touring Park||3.3 Miles|
|Praa Sands Holiday Park||3.6 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009