- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Hailstone Barn (6 Guests)
Your only problem will be choosing where to relax. In front of the wood burning stove in the living room? Or perched next to the Aga in the well-equipped kitchen? If you’d prefer a bit of tranquillity, you’ll also find a snug, with books lining the walls, and a sun room with cantilevered doors opening right out onto the patio.
The wildflower garden is very special too, with a large dining table and rattan chairs, and even hammocks for the truly decadent. The garden has extensive views of woodland and the rolling countryside. Hailstone Barn is situated in the south Cotswolds and the town of Tetbury on your doorstep. Famous for its antique shops – you could spend a pleasant few hours here trying to root out a bargain.
Hailstone Barn (6 Guests) is only available to book outside of peak season. Hailstone Barn (10 Guests) is available to book at all times throughout the year, sleeping 10 guests in five bedrooms and offers the added bonus of an entertainment room with Sky television and its very own bar. This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Ground floor double bedroom with 6' super king size bed with French doors leading out to deck and wildflower garden.
- Ground floor double bedroom with 5' king size bed.
- First floor double bedroom with 5' king size bed and en suite bathroom.
- Large bathroom with bath and separate walk in shower.
- Wood burning stoves and open fire.
- Large garden with orchard, wildflower garden and decked seating area. Tables and chairs in the orchard (available May – September only).
- Hammocks, fire pit, gas barbecue.
- Tennis court with tarmac surface (please bring your own equipment).
- Parking for up to five cars.
- Children and infants welcome.
- Up to two dogs welcome (small additional charge, see Notes).
- Minimum three night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Hailstone Barn (6 Guests) before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Hailstone Barn (10 Guests)||0.0 Miles|
|Folly Cottage||1.7 Miles|
|29 Chipping Steps||2.2 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009