- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Relax in the hot tub in peaceful countryside with scenic views of the Brecon Beacons National Park and enjoy a welcoming interior with slate floors, exposed stone and beams. Hafan Llewelyn is within walking distance of the local pub in Cilmeri and 2 miles from Builth Wells with ample local opportunity for golf, walking, cycling and water sports. Dog-friendly. 2 additional cottages to rent for groups totalling 19
- Size: sleeps 6 in 4 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 king, 1 double, 2 single bedrooms
- Rooms: ground floor: kitchen/dining room, lounge, cloakroom. First floor: king bedroom with en-suite, bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, shower room
- Kitchen & utilities: includes microwave, shared laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Entertainment: TV, DVD player
- WiFi: available
- Outside: private garden with lawn, patio, BBQ, hot tub
- Parking: ample parking
- General: bed linen and towels provided, heating and electricity included, 2 additional cottages to rent for groups totalling 19
- Pets: up to 2 dogs welcome at £12 per week or £6 for short breaks
- Notes: no smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Hafan Llewelyn before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 20/03/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are