- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Gwyns An Mor
Gwyns An Mor, meaning Seawinds in Cornish is a stunning reverse-level detached house overlooking St Michael’s Mount at Marazion. Within a short walk of the village with its wide variety of restaurants, pubs, shops and cafes’ this four bedroomed house has recently been renovated to a high standard with oak floors in all rooms, except bathrooms and kitchen, which are travertine stone with underfloor heating.
The spacious living room has doors leading out onto a balcony with panoramic sea views of the whole bay from Penzance and Mousehole towards St Michael’s Mount and plenty of comfortable seats surround the HD TV with surround sound, full BT TV service and DVD player. Gwyns An Mor has a large garden at the front which benefits from panoramic sea views and a smaller garden at the rear which is fully enclosed and has a decking area with seating.
There is plenty of parking on the driveway and a very useful hot outside shower, perfect for washing off wetsuits and children after a day on the beach.
- Sleeps: 7 (+1 additional person).
- Bedrooms: 4.
- Beds: 2x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’), 1 x single (3’) with optional pull-out trundle bed.
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric double oven with gas hob, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no linen.
- Outside: Large front and rear garden with a decked area and seating. First floor balcony with table and chairs.
- Pets: 2 pets allowed upstairs - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: Parking for 4 cars provided.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free BT Superfast WiFi and full BT TV service provided with HD TV and surround sound. Oil gas central heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking.
Your review here?
Have you visited Gwyns An Mor before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Ebenezer Cottage||0.1 Miles|
|Marazion House||0.2 Miles|
|Mount View||0.2 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Dove Meadows||0.4 Miles|
|Wheal Rodney Holiday Park||0.7 Miles|
|Trevair Touring site||2.1 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009