- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
St Catherine's Lighthouse is situated just outside the hamlet of Niton, approximately 10 minutes' drive from the popular coastal resort of Ventnor, the southernmost point of the Isle of Wight. The site comprises a terrace of three self-catering, former lighthouse keepers' cottages, Landward Cottage sleeping 4 guests, Gurnard Cottage sleeping five guests and Penda Cottage sleeping five guests. There is an excellent real ale pub a 10-minute walk up the hill. This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps five guests.
- Bedroom with 5' king size bed.
- Bedroom with twin 3' single beds.
- Bedroom with 3' single bed.
- Bathroom with bath and shower over.
- Electric effect wood burner.
- Fully enclosed and private courtyard with a shared open grassed area.
- The lighthouse does not have a fog signal.
- There are guided tours of the lighthouse throughout the year (subject to availability). If you would like to view the lighthouse please click here or telephone 01983 730435.
- Also on this site is Penda Cottage, sleeping five guests and Landward Cottage, sleeping four guests.
- Children of all ages welcome.
- Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome (small additional charge per dog) (see notes re ferry crossing).
- Parking is available. Please see notes.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Please see important information regarding this property within the Notes Tab above.
Your review here?
Have you visited Gurnard Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Penda Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|West Winnowing||0.4 Miles|
|The Mission||1.5 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Appuldurcombe Gardens Holiday Park||4.3 Miles|
|Rookley Country Park||5.4 Miles|
|Landguard Holidays||6.8 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009