- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Grove House Farm Cottage
A sweet rural property with garden, games room, gym and summer house, with all you could need for a relaxing holiday in Suffolk.
- Size: sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 king and 1 king / twin (Please specify at time of booking if you would like them linked together to form a king size)
- Rooms: Open plan Living/dining/kitchen. Shower room. Utility area. Master Bedroom. Second Bedroom.
- Kitchen and utilities: electric oven and 4 ring hob, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge with ice box
- Entertainment: Flat screen TV, DVD player, DVD's, books
- For families: books, selection of DVDs
- Outside: Private garden area with garden furniture. Access to larger garden with open pond and summer house. Gym and games room.
- Parking: Off street parking for 2 cars.
- General: Wifi, oil fired central heating with electric central heating in the bedrooms, bed linen and towels provided, sorry no smoking.
- Pets: 1 well behaved dog welcome. Second dog by request.
- Security deposit: A refundable security deposit of £150 will be required 8 weeks before your holiday.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Grove House Farm Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Wheelwrights Cottage||1.5 Miles|
|Belle Grove||1.6 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009