- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Group accommodation in the Brecon Beacon
Secluded rural location for a large group to enjoy superior accommodation over three separate units with generous gardens, hot tubs, games room, river, and superb views of the Brecon Beacons National Park. When not relaxing or socialising on the property, take a walk along the Epynt Way on the doorstep, enjoy a spot of fishing on the farm or take advantage of the mountain bikes to hire. 7 miles from Brecon and nearest pub 2 miles.
- Size: sleeps 25 in 3 units and 10 bedrooms
The farmhouse (sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms): ground floor: kitchen/diner, lounge, sitting room, utility room with WC. First floor: 2 king bedrooms (1 with en-suite shower room), 2 double bedrooms, bathroom
The barn (sleeps 11 in 4 bedrooms): ground floor: large kitchen/diner, lounge, sitting room, utility/shower room. First floor: 1 king bedroom with single bed and en-suite, 1 bedroom with king and double, 1 king bedroom, 1 double bedroom, bathroom
The cottage (sleeps 6 in 2 bedrooms): ground floor: kitchen/diner, lounge, cloakroom. First floor: bedroom with king and double, king bedroom, bathroom
- Kitchen & utilities: include dishwashers, washing machines and tumble dryers
- Entertainment: TVs, DVD players, wood burners, games room
- For families: cot and highchair available on request (please bring your cot bedding)
- Outside: extensive grounds, gas BBQ, 2 hot tubs, trampoline
- Parking: ample parking
- General: wifi, bed linen and towels provided, heating and electricity included, ½ mile of private fishing rights, mountain bike hire, supermarket delivery possible,
- Pets: 1 dog welcome at £20 (in The Cottage only)
- Notes: no smoking, This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Group accommodation in the Brecon Beacon before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|The Orient Express||0.0 Miles|
|Onnen Fawr Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Flying Scotsman||0.1 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Black Mountain Caravan/Camping||7.2 Miles|
|Erwlon Caravan & Camping Park||8.6 Miles|
|Llandovery Caravan & Camping Park||9.3 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009