- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
- Wood-burning stove - fuel inc
- Electric/gas range inc
- Terrace with furniture
- Elec, full oil CH, bed linen and towels inc
- T/cot and h/chair by arr
- Superfast fibre broadband
- Shared 30-acre mature parkland
- Shared use of owners’ grounds with two walled gardens
- Shared BBQ and gazebo
- Shared all-weather tennis court with pavilion (bring own ‘non-marking’ footwear and equipment)
- Complimentary produce avail from kitchen garden
- Welcome pack
- No smoking. Visit England 5 Star.
Set in 30 acres of parkland and woods, with grazing sheep, deer, owls, pheasant, birds of prey and other wildlife. The delightful gardens have numerous specimen trees and banks of rhododendrons giving a spectacular spring display. While the organic walled kitchen gardens grow some more unusual varieties of vegetables to the UK. You will find Romanesco, Cavelo Nero, and Pink Fir Apple potatoes to name a few, all complimentary subject to season and availability.
The lively market town of Bideford makes an excellent day out, with weekly market and working harbour. With so many pubs and restaurants to choose from, why not treat yourself to a meal out before heading home. Fishing and horse riding can be found within 5 miles. Shops and pubs 5 miles.
Your review here?
Have you visited Grooms Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|The Appleloft||0.0 Miles|
|Cutcliffe Chambers - HPPR||0.0 Miles|
|The Linhay||0.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Knapp House||3.5 Miles|
|Greenways Valley Holiday Park||4.7 Miles|
|Chivenor Caravan Park||5.6 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009