- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
- Wood-burning stove - fuel avail locally
- Elec, oil CH, bed linen and towels inc
- Small fold-up bed avail (by prior arrangement)
- Two TVs (one satellite)
- Drinks cooler
- Tel - incoming calls only
- Large gardens with patio and furniture
- Ample parking
- Carport (for 3 cars)
- Outdoor, solar panel heatedswimming pool(25ft x 14ft, depth range 3ft to 10ft) with Roman steps avail May-Sep
- Private outdoor 6-seaterhot tub
- No smoking
- NB: Stream and sloping banks in garden. This property has a security deposit of £300
Scattered amongst the spectacular countryside are many picturesque villages and ancient market towns such as Pocklington, Howden and Driffield. Beverley, capital of the Wolds, is home to a beautiful Gothic minster, old buildings and a racecourse. Described as a jewel waiting to be discovered, the Yorkshire Wolds boast countless villages, ancient inns and historic houses. Burnby Hall Gardens, Burton Agnes Hall and Burton Constable are all close by. Three miles away in Barmby Moor, the Wolds Gliding Club offers trial flights all year round.
Four miles away is the Buddhist Centre at the wonderful Georgian mansion of Kilnwick Percy Hall, which offers lessons and courses in meditation. Aircraft enthusiasts are spoilt for choice with the Real Aeroplane Museum (Selby, 25 miles) where a magnificent Hawker Hurricane and P-51 Mustang can be seen, and the Yorkshire Air Museum (Elvington, 5 miles) with a superb collection of pre- and post-WWII aircraft. The ancient walled city of York is only 12 miles away, and boasts plenty of attractions for all the family, including the Castle Museum, York Dungeons, National Railway Museum, York Racecourse and the famous Jorvik Viking Centre. Golf, fishing and gliding are all available locally. Shops 1 mile, pub 2 miles.
Your review here?
Have you visited Greenlands Farmhouse before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Laburnum Lodge||0.7 Miles|
|SANDY LODGE||0.7 Miles|
|Holly Lodge||0.7 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009