- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Grebe Cottage, a refurbished bungalow, is situated near the centre of Woodbridge in Suffolk with its interesting shops, restaurants, pubs, cinema and swimming pool. There is a riverside walks that goes in a circle around the old part of the town, the Tide Mill and the quay.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 13 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: One pet allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms one with en-suite shower room, 1 shower room, 1 sitting room, 1 kitchen/dining area
- Beds: 1 double bed, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: DVD
- General: Gas central heating, gas fire, TV
- Utilities: Gas cooker, fridge, freezer, microwave, washer/dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels provided. Regret no children. Telephone for incoming calls only
- Outdoors: Back garden, garden furniture
- Parking: Off street parking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Grebe Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 20/03/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are