- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
This light and airy, well-equipped cottage is located half a mile from the village of Exelby, close to the popular market town of Bedale with its tea rooms, pubs, restaurants and shops. Granary Cottage is ideal for family or groups of friends looking to holiday together. Bedale is known as the gateway to Wensleydale and you can visit the many picturesque villages which surround this area.
* Size: Sleeps 6, 3 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 0.5 mile
* Nearest amenities: 2.5 miles
* Pets: One dog welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 lounge, kitchen, dining room/snug, secure cycle storage.
* Beds: 1 King-size, 4 single.
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi.
* General: Electric storage heating, electric fire.
* Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer. On site laundry facilities in a separate building.
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. Short breaks accepted all year round. Bike store. * Layout: The property is over 2 floors. Ground floor and first floor. There is a third single bed available in the twin room, please enquire at time of booking. This property can be booked with DS276 (sleeping a total of 10)
* Parking: Private on-site car parking. Cycle storage by arrangement with owner.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Granary Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Millers Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Milne gardens estate||2.2 Miles|
|The Georgian Cottage||2.4 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009