- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Built in 1890, Glendale House still maintains elements of its original charms, with the open fire still in place perfect for cosy evenings in the winter! Downstairs you will find a spacious galley kitchen with large windows overlooking the south-west facing patio, perfect for cooking some delicious family meals. The dining area has an almost floor-to-ceiling window overlooking the garden which then leads into the snug with the wood burning stove. Each room is bright, spacious and elegant, creating a relaxed atmosphere that is very easy to settle into. The lounge is a grand room focused around the original open fire, this is the perfect space to spend time as a group, getting to fully enjoy each others company! Glendale House comfortably sleeps ten guests, with five fabulous double bedrooms. All the bedrooms can be found on the top two floors, two of which offer en-suites, whilst the remaining rooms share two family bathrooms.
Outside you will find a pretty patio, furnished for your comfort and perfect for dining outside in the summer months. There is also a barbecue for your use! The patio leads to the gorgeous garden and the luxurious hot tub which comfortably sits eight guests. This charming and stylish property has something for everyone, a perfect country retreat.
At Oliver’s Travels we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. From private chefs to babysitters we can help you arrange those little extras that make it a truly memorable holiday. Simply fill in the concierge request form or contact the Oliver's Concierge Team who will be happy to help. We can typically help you arrange any of the following.
- Champagne (branded for £35 per bottle)
- Celebration bouquet of flowers £40
- Celebration Cake, approximately 8? diameter, chocolate or vanilla sponge, personalised if required £TBC
- Maid service/extra cleaning
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport pick-up/drop-off
- Babysitting service
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
- Dog sitting service
This is by no means an exhaustive list, so please just contact Oliver’s VIP Concierge Team to help you arrange any of those little extras that can really make the difference.
Beautifully refurbished Victorian, semi-detached home, perfect for the modern family seeking a country escape.
- Spacious galley kitchen overlooking the patio
- Dining area with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Snug with a wood-burning stove
- Lounge with the original open-fire
- Family bathroom
- Master bedroom with a super king-size bed, fabulous roll-top bath and en-suite
- Bedroom 2: Twin beds or Super king-size bed, with fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 3: King-size bed, with a beautiful armoir
- Family bathroom
- Bedroom 4: King-size bed with plenty of storage
- Bedroom 5: Twin beds and en-suite bathroom
- Furnished patio
- Barbecue : There is a charcoal BBQ provided with the understanding the BBQ is cleaned after use and left as it is found. One bag of charcoal will be provided for use and can be found in the summerhouse.
- Beautiful garden
- Hot tub (7-8 guests)
- Parking: Private parking is available for 4 cars on the driveway which is gated. Additional cars can be parked on the roadside outside.
- Smart TV’s in the lounge
- Snug and Country Room with access to Netflix
- Bluetooth music system and free unlimited Wi-Fi.
Your review here?
Have you visited Glendale House before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Stewart House||0.1 Miles|
|The Old Forge - MUZ||0.2 Miles|
|York Cottage||0.2 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009