- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Glan y Fad
Set in peaceful West Wales farmland with wonderful views, this well-equipped and welcoming home is ideal for visiting the range of attractions this area has to offer. Walkers and cyclist will appreciate the Ystwyth Trail which passes just meters from the house. 4 miles to popular Aberystwyth which offers something for everyone; from shops and restaurants to a cliff railway and narrow gauge railway, beaches and a promenade, a castle, Arts Centre and the National Library of Wales. One dog welcome.
- Size: sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 king, 1 double, 1 bunk-bed room
- Rooms: ground floor: kitchen/diner, lounge, conservatory, cloakroom. First floor: 3 bedrooms, bathroom
- Kitchen & utilities: includes Rayburn, dishwasher and washing machine
- Entertainment: TV, DVD player
- For families: travel cot and highchair available (please bring your cot bedding)
- Outside: lawn with fountain, patio, BBQ area, seating
- Parking: parking for 3 cars
- General: wifi, bed linen and towels provided, heating and electricity included,
- Pets: 1 pet welcome
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Glan y Fad before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009