- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
The village boasts an excellent pub, The Bee Inn and in August, is host to an annual Agricultural and Horticultural Show.
This remote cottage is the perfect place to unwind and “get away from it all.” When the sun is shining, relax outside with a glass of wine while staring out over the breath-taking views or cosy up in front of the wood burning stove with a good book. This holiday cottage at a glance
- Accommodation all on ground floor with no internal steps or low headroom.
- Sleeps two guests.
- One bedroom and one shower room.
- Wood burning stove.
- Stunning, panoramic views.
- Enclosed garden with a barbecue and garden furniture.
- May require a 4 x 4 vehicle in the winter months due to narrow lanes.
- Children and babies are welcome at the property.
- Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome at the property (small additional charge per dog).
- Minimum of a two night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Garreg Wen before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Llan Cottage||0.2 Miles|
|Lletty & Annexe||0.5 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Conwy Touring Park||3.7 Miles|
|Maes Y Bryn Campsite||4.4 Miles|
|Tan Y Bryn Farm||5.9 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009