- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Gardener's Cottage (Suffolk)
Located in the peaceful village of Thornham Magna, the cottage sits on the edge of the Thornham Estate which offers 12 miles of fabulous walks within the estate grounds through beautiful parkland and ancient woodland. The village also has a cafe, restaurant and photographers gallery as well as The Four Horse Shoes, a well-known, popular pub within easy walking distance of the property. This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Two bedrooms, one with an en-suite bathroom, the other with en-suite basin and w.c.
- Both bedrooms are accessed by their own staircases (please see notes).
- Ground floor wet room.
- Wood burning stove and an open inglenook fireplace.
- Thatched roof (please see notes).
- Extensive, exposed timber beams, some of which are low.
- Suffolk pamment floors.
- Slate flooring in the kitchen areas.
- Within walking distance of the local pub.
- Parking for two cars.
- Large terrace in the garden together with a lawned area and small wild flower orchard.
- Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- Minimum of a three night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Gardener's Cottage (Suffolk) before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Gardener's Cottage (TM)||0.0 Miles|
|Gardener's Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Black Swan Barn||0.5 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Honeypot Camp & Caravan Park||4.0 Miles|
|Willows Camping & Caravanning Park||5.5 Miles|
|Gipping Valley Glamping||6.2 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009