- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
If it’s high-end luxury accommodation you are looking for, for your next self catering holiday look no further than Mole End. Lovingly restored in 2019, this delightful one bedroom Victorian cottage is tucked away in a quiet mews off of South Green in the heart of the popular coastal town of Southwold. Only a 2 minute walk to the High Street and Southwold beach, this is the perfect location for any couple looking to enjoy the beautiful Suffolk coast and beyond.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedroom
- Nearest beach: 200 yards
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Nearest amenities: 200 yards
- Pets: 1 well behaved pet welcome. Not permitted upstairs! Dog bowl provided.
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Wood burner, Superfast fibre broadband and WiFi throughout. Built-in whole house sound system controlled from your own devices or iPad provided using Sonos app. Retro games console. Landline telephone. Nest smoke and carbon monoxide detectors throughout. Nest doorbell. Police monitored burglar alarm, Smart TV.
- General: Under floor heating throughout – every bedroom and living spaces are individually controlled zones using Nest thermostats.
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Wolf range cooker with 4 ring gas burners, griddle and extra wide electric oven with wireless food probe, Miele extractor fan, Miele dishwasher with quick wash function, large Miele fridge/freezer with built-in automatic ice-maker, KitchenAid Artisan Mixer, Nespresso coffee machine, Dualit kettle, Dualit toaster, Butler sink, microwave, Miele washing machine, Miele tumble dryer, Brabantia ironing board, iron, Dyson handheld vacuum.
- Rooms: Open plan sitting/kitchen/dining room, 3 bedrooms, 1 ensuite, 1 bathroom.
- Beds: 1 super king sized bed, 2 double beds all with Hypnos mattress, hypoallergenic duvet and pillows.
- Other: Bed linen, towels and WiFi provided.
- Parking: On street parking opposite on Constitution Hill or Gardner Road. Guests can drive onto courtyard in the mews to drop off luggage.
Your review here?
Have you visited Garden Lodge before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009