- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Ganderstreet is a spacious four bedroom cottage near the Saxon Castle. Accommodation is over two floors with spacious living areas and conservatory with French doors on the garden.
Relax on the deck, walk to the nearby Oxwich Bay Hotel or the Beach House Restaurant for dinner. Perfect for a family holiday.
This dog friendly cottage is well placed for getting out and about and exploring the beautiful Gower Peninsular. Oxwich Bay has a host of watersport crafts available to hire alongside a cafe, shop and restaurants. If it’s culture you’re looking for, why not explore one of the many castles and historical houses in the area. Head to the maritime city of Swansea for some retail therapy or simply relax in the garden… the choice is yours!
- Size: sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 x king size bed, 1 x double bed, 1 x bunk beds
- Living/dining room: table and 8 chairs, soft seating, TV, with free-sat satellite, two sets of French doors leading out to the garden.
- Conservatory: overlooking the garden with 2 outdoor sun loungers.
- Kitchen: oven/grill, fridge/freezer, and microwave.
- Utility room: washing machine and tumble dryer, room for storage.
- Bedroom 1: double bed and chest of drawers.
- Bedroom 2: double bed and wardrobe.
- Bathroom: Jacuzzi bath, WC and wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 3: king size bed, chest of drawers.
- Bedroom 4: full size bunk beds.
- Shower room: shower enclosure, WC and wash hand basin.
- Sitting room: 2 sofas. TV and DVD player.
- Entertainment: flatscreen TV and DVD player.
- Outside: mature well-maintained gardens.
- For families: highchair, stairgate and travel cot available.
- Parking: parking for 3 cars.
- General: changeover day - Saturday. Gas CH. Bed linen and towels provided. WiFi. 4 star rating. Some sea views.
- Pets: 2 dogs welcome. Note - you will need to pay an additional pet fee and you must not leave dogs unattended in the property.
- Accidental Damage Deposit: you may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
- Notes: no smoking.
Your review here?
Have you visited Ganderstreet Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Bayview Grnd Floor Apt||0.2 Miles|
|Bayview Bungalow||0.2 Miles|
|Coastal View||0.2 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Nicholaston Campsite||1.9 Miles|
|Nicholaston Farm Caravan and Camping Site||2.0 Miles|
|Bank Farm||2.2 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009