- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Four Harbour View
This two bedroom apartment with two large windows and modern kitchen area would be a great place for a romantic break or if you require additional room this property can also be booked with One Harbour View and is situated in a central position in the town of Whitby close to local bars restaurants and local amenities.
* Size: 2 bedroom, sleeps 3.
* Nearest pub: 0.0 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 0.0 mile.
* Pets: One small dog allowed at this property.
* Short breaks: Accepted all year round.
* Smoking: No smoking allowed.
* Rooms: Open plan Lounge/Kitchen/Diner, 2 bedrooms, 1 en-suite, 1 bathroom.
* Beds: A double bed, 1 single bed.
* Luxuries: Unlimited WiFi available free of charge, Smart TV.
* General: Electric central heating.
* Utilities: An electric built-in oven and grill, induction hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave.
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron and ironing board.
* Other: Bed linen and towels included.
* Layout: Property is on one level.
* Parking: Parking is via scratchcards for W zone.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Four Harbour View before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Inglenook Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Robins Nest||0.0 Miles|
|Duck's Cottage||0.0 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009