- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
The Flying Scotsman is a delightful glamping cabin inspired by a railway carriage and offers a peaceful and romantic getaway in the heart of the Brecon Beacons. Set on an organic farm with access to woodland, trails and a river and ideal for exploring the National Park. Take a walk to waterfalls, caves, the River Usk and glorious scenery, enjoy a spot of fishing on the farm or take advantage of the mountain bikes for hire. 7 miles from Brecon and nearest pubs and shops are 3 miles.
- Size: sleeps 2 (+ 2 older children) in single cabin
- Beds: 1 double (+ 1 double in loft)
- Rooms: living/dining/kitchen/sleeping area with ladder to loft with second double bed, shower room
- Kitchen & utilities: includes fridge and oven
- Outside: decked area with furniture, extensive farmland to explore, ½ mile of fishing rights on river
- Parking: ample parking
- General: bed linen and towels provided, heating and electricity included, mountain bike hire from farm, supermarkets deliver. Wifi.
- Pets: no pets
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Flying Scotsman before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|The Orient Express||0.0 Miles|
|Group accommodation in the Brecon Beacon||0.1 Miles|
|Onnen Fawr Cottage||0.1 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Black Mountain Caravan/Camping||7.3 Miles|
|Erwlon Caravan & Camping Park||8.7 Miles|
|Llandovery Caravan & Camping Park||9.3 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009