- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Spacious and comfortable farmhouse set in beautiful countryside 2 miles from charming New Quay with beach, pretty harbour and numerous pubs and restaurants. Spot dolphins on a boat trip or enjoy a variety of water sports. Explore the Ceredigion Coastal path, drive north to the elegant Georgian town of Aberaeron or inland towards the Cambrian Mountains. Dogs welcome
- Size: sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 king, 1 double, 2 twin bedrooms
- Rooms: ground floor: lounge, kitchen diner, utility, cloakroom with WC. First floor: bedrooms 1, 2, 3 and 4, bathroom
- Kitchen & utilities: includes Rayburn, dishwasher, washing machine and freezer
- Entertainment: TV, DVD player, pool table, games room with table tennis
- For families: cot and highchair available on request
- Outside: garden with BBQ
- Parking: yes
- General: wifi, bed linen and towels provided, heating and electricity included, bike storage
- Pets: up to 2 pets welcome (£20 per dog)
- Notes: no smoking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Ffermdy'r Onnen before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Camping & Caravanning
|Cardigan Bay Camping And Caravanning Club Site||1.0 Miles|
|Pencnwc Holiday Park||1.2 Miles|
|Ffynnonwen Farm Wild Camping||2.3 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009