- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
The barn provides accommodation for four guests and is situated in a quiet hamlet, yet only two and a half miles from the bustling market town of Ulverston. Ulverston holds a market twice weekly and has a variety of shops, pubs and restaurants. This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Two bedrooms and one bathroom with shower over bath.
- All accommodation is on the ground floor.
- Multi fuel burning stove.
- Original beams.
- Enclosed, lawned garden with decked area.
- Ample parking.
- Up to two well behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- Minimum of a three night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Fellside Barn before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Beckfold Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Groffa Crag Farmhouse||1.1 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Black Beck Caravan Park||3.6 Miles|
|Newby Bridge Caravan Park||5.9 Miles|
|Greaves Farm Caravan site||6.9 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009