- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
A charming converted barn, Farm Cottage, is all on one level and open plan so it easily accessible throughout. A perfect getaway for two to enjoy the delights of the North Norfolk Coast whilst still being within easy driving distance of The Norfolk Broads and Norwich.
Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: 1 Mile
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: 1 Mile
- Family friendly? No
- Pets: One small/medium well behaved dog is welcome, please be aware of our booking information regarding pets
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Freesat TV, DVD player, CD player, iPod dock
- General: Electric thermostatically controlled heating
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Built in electric oven, Electric induction hob, Fridge, Freezer, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washing machine
- Rooms: 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
- Beds: 1 King size
- Other: Towels. Books and Games, Hairdryer
- Outdoors: Fully enclosed garden with garden furniture, barbecue and unfenced pond. Children need to be supervised at all times near open water.
- Access: Parking for 1 car
- Mobile phone signal: Variable
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Farm Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 01/08/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are